Friday, December 5, 2008

it's december!!

before i realize, it's already december...

what's new lately??

hmm...


-i went to Tokyo last week for the annual conference (work related)
it was definitely good to be away from my little town for a while and go to the CITY for some excitment. it was good to get to see old friends and visit some museums and galleries....and to see Shina Ringo's live. (she was AMAZING!!!)


-the coming 2 weeks are just packed with jr high, elementary schools and daycares visit...Kids, kids and more kids!! YEAH!! hehe! on top of that...all my english classes and chinese class will be finishing soon so lots of parties are lining up...hehe!! and of course there is the Christmas party for the kids in town...and the end of new year party of work...haha!! how fun!!



-the wedding rush around me doesn't seem to stop
i just found out a friend of mine from HK got married and became a mom 2 years ago (!!!) and in 2009...2 of my cousins are getting married, Feb and March...a friend of mine from HK is getting married in June, friend from Osaka is getting married in March...who else? my other cousin just got engaged... i am pretty sure i missed someone...but you get the point...well, i am happy that it's wedding rush!! not funeral rush...><

that sums it all...i guess...

and i got to start making my new year resolution list soon too...

just one recent photo of me teaching in jr high yesterday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shina Ringo!!!
I'm so jealous of you :) She is already pretty amazing in the concert dvd, I can't imagine what she is like LIVE! Must be sooooo wonderful.

And about the wedding rush, I hear you! I definitely notice it too. I guess we're approaching that age...oops, got to find me a man fast! hahahaha

hiukei said...

she was AMAZING!!! i mean she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! (and sexy!!) hee!

yup!!you gotta find one fast!! hahaha!