Thursday, June 5, 2008

continuous combat in life

why is weight so easy to gain
but so hard to lose?

why is money so hard to save
but so easy to waste?

HAHAHA!!!

More determination!!!

--------------------------------
the wedding bells are ringing!!
obviously, that's NOT me.
i have been getting news of engagement and wedding one after another for the past month
my japanese tutor from Osaka University is getting married this month
my friend in Canada is getting married next month
2 of my friends got engaged
2 of my Japaese friends are getting married in fall

i am so happy for them!!!!
there are just too much joy for me to handle
which is a good thing
how can too much joy be a bad thing?!?

marriage seemed (still does) very far to me
not that i don't want to get married
i would LOOVVVVVE to get married
get married now? Naaaaa....a little too early?
(maybe i have the illusion that i am still only 18)
but all these happy news
....
it hit me (and maybe broke my little bubble of illusion)
'ah....I am already in the age zone of marriage...hmmm....'

hmm....
before my wedding bells start to ring
i still have to finish my current job and to graduate from grad school(hopefully)

金城豆さん、私の先にしてね~(笑)今知ってる広東語を使って すぐ見つけるからね(笑)!!

1 comment:

monica said...

HEY! It's been a while. A lot of my friends are getting married as well. It's become kind of normal now.

So what are your plans right now? Staying in Japan longer? Or you coming back to Canada?