Monday, January 12, 2009

26th

i turned 26!!!

there is definitely a gap between
the image of me being 26 and the reality of me being 26

i used to think i would be wearing some very cool looking suit, in pointy heels and working in a big city...HAHA!! being all independent and career-oriented

the reality...
i am in working in a small little town in the middle of japan
wearing converse and running around with kids or hanging out with elderlies

there is a gap
but i love the reality
i love where God has placed me

reflecting on 25-26
if i need to sum it in one phrase
it will be
'It's all God's grace'

God has given me so much grace...i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed

goodbye 25
hello 26

lots to look forward to~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow I become 56th.
I feel gap too between image and reality.