Monday, February 9, 2009

at peace

last week was definitely not a stable week for me...emotionally and physcially

i was sick...had a fever
then...my head was all about staying in japan or not?
and the question slowly evolved to is being a counselor in japan truly what God's plan for me?
and then...the next question was: how can i really find out what God's plan for me is??

talked to my parents...my friends...myself...people from universities...

i wanted to stay...but i didn't have peace about that decision
i guess my ultimate fear was what if i don't pass the entrance exam even if i stay an extra year here to study

yet...God knows...he knows me so well and he loves me soooooooooooooooo much!

it's amazing how simple it is...

i was at church yesterday
we were singing 'Blessed be your name' during worship

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord

when i was singing out the lyrics
it hit me soooooooo deeply

YES! whatever situation it maybe... passing the exam or not...STILL i will proclaim: BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

You give and take away
my heart will choose to say
Blessed be your name

YES! my heart will choose to say: Blessed the Your name

God just put his peace into my heart
that was the exact assurance that i needed from my Heavenly Father

i am staying
i need to make this year worth staying for by STUDYING HARDDDDDDDDD
weahter i pass the exam or not
i will have peace
becuase i know that God already has the BEST blueprint for me

No comments: