Monday, August 13, 2007

a weekend in summer 2007

all started off with a nice bowl of ramen!! YUMMY!


with my lovely co workers!
on a sunny and hot saturday... draw on the street with Bonnie



Finished!!



we met snoopy and charlie brown on the way




and found a huge can of beer!!



and joined a horse race


and saw some traditional japanese dance (yosakoi)



and drums (taiko) the kids who are performing are from my town!!
they were amazing!


makes me wanna learn too!



the 2 little girls were just way too cute...hitting with their little drum stick on a bamboo




sunday afternoon: indulged myself with a nice mango treat!! YUM!!

and sunset by the beach...
what can be better?!?

3 comments:

SAFARI INFINITY said...

awww! my beautiful Hiukei!
why are u so white?

hiukei said...

white?? really?? i am not that white??....

shellieos said...

I so want to visit you in Japan. The taiko drumming looked REALLY cool. Sugoi~.